MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #50 - SPRING

Had a very busy week this week!  Some of you may have read my previous post about the loss of our little girl Shih Tzu last week.  Well, we made a little addition to our family and they have been such a delight!    They are a Maltese/Shih Tzu (Malt-Shi) mix and 12 weeks old.  Here is their debut photo the day we bought the little boys Bogart - the black one (because he takes everything) and Snickers - the tan one (because DH thought he looked like a snickerdoodle cookie):

AREN'T THEY ADORABLE !!!

They made themselves right at home! LOL

OK, now on with why we're REALLY here!  Not my favorite, but I got it in before the MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE started anyway?? 


The paper is DCWV and the sentiment is JustRite Stampers Seeds of Kindness 1-5/8" center.  I added a little color with my COPICs and popped it on a Martha Stewart pre-cut doily.  The gemstone flourish and butterfly are Recollections.


****** ATTENTION ******

Don't forget to "FOLLOW" me because I will be Guest Designing over at The Shabby Tea Room the whole month of April.  If I get enough followers next month, I will give away a surprise package from MY SHERI CRAFTS worth over $50!!  I will post the details later.

Comments

Marge said…
Your card is really cute -- LOVE the fun and colorful BG paper!!!
Those 2 new boys that have joined your house look like trouble -- LOL!!! Glad you're enjoying them!!!

Popular Posts