WHOOPSI DAISY- Hot, Hot, Hot

This week at Whoopsi Daisy Challenges, it's hot, hot, hot!  I wasn't sure which direction to take this theme but decided on hot sunshine instead of hot sexy.  You can take it either way I think??  Here's what I have for you today:
This has got to be one of my favorite images on sheet223!  I found this paper that had the little flowers on it that reminded me of the little flowers in the outfit.  The paper is from Martha Stewart I think and the border punch is EK Success.  The sentiment is JustRite and I colored with my COPICs.

Also entered at:

Crafty Catz Weekly Challenge - Colours of Summer
Some Odd Girl Challenge - Bright and Blinding
Wags 'n Wiskers - Summertime
Moving Along With The Times - Here Comes The Sun


Comments

Aunty Sue said…
Great card and at last I found you your link didnt link to your blog just another challenge. Thanks for joining us at CC this week
DesignerDiva said…
Perfect card for summer, such a cute image

Thanks for sharing it with us at MAWTT this week and good luck with the challenge

Hugs Laurie x
Sassy Scrapper said…
Heehee how absolutely darling! I just love this image and almost chose to use it for my hot hot hot DT card. Fantastic coloring and I love the paper.
Hugs Bonnie
Janette said…
Hi Sheri, This is such a pretty card, love the image and the papers are gorgeous.Thanks for sharing it with us at CraftyCatz this week.xxx
Lisa Jane said…
what an adorable little image .. gorgeous colours and love the punched border
Thanks for joining us at MAWTT this week for my summer challenge
Lisa x
Thanks for joining our "Here comes Summer" challenge on SECRET CRAFTER SATURDAY CHALLENGE this week :)

Hugs Jane x
Helen said…
Beautiful card!
Thanks for joining us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
Helen x

Popular Posts