WHOOPSI DAISY - Lace & Pearls

This week at WHOOPSI DAISY it's all about LACE and PEARLS.  I went with this cute little witch from sheet300 and colored with my COPICs.
I popped it onto a circle that I inked with Momento London Fog to look like the moon and then backed it with a purple Spellbinders Lacey Doily Motifs.
The sentiment is from JustRite Halloween Mini Sentiments.  I didn't have any black pearls so I airbrushed some white ones with my black copic marker.  A simple festive halloween card!

Also entered at:

Crazy 4 Challenges - Halloween

Comments

Marge said…
Sheri, this is TOTALLY cute!!!
Janis Lewis said…
This is fun! Love your card! Thanks for playing with us in The Queen's first Royal Digi Challenge! :) Janis, DT member
your card is FABULOUS! thanks for playing with The Queen's Royal Digi Challenge!
liz :)

Popular Posts