JustRite Friday Challenge #071 - Perfect Pastels

This is my 3rd challenge as Host of the JustRite Friday Challenges!  I am implementing several changes with the challenges and you will want to check out THIS post to find out how the button (like the one below) will help you win extra stamp sets.


JRFC Button


For JustRite Friday Challenge #071, I am asking you to create a card or project using the colors (or similar) in the inspiration photo!
(photos courtesy of stylemepretty.com)


Copic Markers are not required for this challenge but merely used as a reference.

I started with a 4" x 5.5" kraft card base and then chose Fleuriste Newsprint background  and Botanical Butterflies.
I colored the main image with colors in the inspiration photo and mounted on Nestaboard Fancy Tags Three and added the matching Nestabling Fancy Tags Three in black rhinestone.  I stamped the background twice on parchment paper in Momento Tuxedo Black ink and then colored with some COPICs and cut the butterfly and oval label by hand before adhering them to the main background on top of the same uncolored ones.  I inked the edges with Ranger Vintage Photo Distress ink and added this gorgeous pink ribbon from Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. Here is a close-up:

For ANY questions about ANY of the projects listed on my blog, please email me at myshericards@gmail.com or simply leave me a comment!

Supplies:
Stamps: JustRite CR-02245 Botanical ButterfliesCL-03725 Fleuriste Newsprint
Dies: Spellbinders Fancy Tags Three
Ink:
 TS-01115 Momento Tuxedo Black, Ranger Antique Linen & Vintage Photo Distress Inks, COPIC Sketch 
Accessories: silk ribbon from Stamp Simply Ribbon Store, Martha Stewart doily,Want2Scrap Fancy Tags Three NestaboardWant2Scrap Fancy Tags Three Nestabling

Comments

Marge said…
G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!!! LOVE how you've used Want2Scrap's black gem Fancy Tags bling as a frame for your focal point – BEAUTIFULLY CLEVER -- and that awesome bow & button really adds pizazz!!!
Marisa Job said…
Beautiful card Sheri!! Love it!
Michelle said…
This comment has been removed by the author.
Michelle said…
Gorgeous! I love these JR stamps!

Popular Posts