My Sheri Crafts Challenge #86 - Summer Lovin'

I decided to play along with the team this week at MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #86 and have a card that I made for my parents to wish them well on their cruise this summer!  I used Cricut Life's A Beach cartridge for most every cut except the sun which is from Gypsy Wanderings.
My Cricut machine was feeling a bit neglected lately so I thought this would be the perfect time to show it some love.  There are some really great images on this cartridge and I added a few layers for dimension.  I added some Frosted Lace Stickles to the ship wheel for a little aged effect and a brass brad in the center.
I also added accents with some Martha Stewart coarse glitter and my Copic markers added the perfect touch too!  The sentiment in the lower right corner is from JustRite Just Keep Calm clear stamp set.

Comments

Sandy Palmer said…
Fabulous card Sheri! I am so glad you played along with the rest of us! You always are such an inspiration! I just LOVE everything about this card! Simply MARVELOUS!!!
Hugs,
Sandy.
Marge said…
LOVE your Bon Voyage card with all it's great layers/texture/glitter and it's sure to send your parents off on a joyful cruise once they see this!!! Nice your Cricut got some needed attention too -- LOL!
Charlotte said…
Sheri,
What a fun card for your parents. What a fabulous way to wish them well on their crusie!! It is so much fun having you join us in this challenge. This has got to be one of the most fun Cricut cartridges ever, and certainly the best one for summertime!
Charlotte
Sarah said…
Cute card Sheri! My Life's A Beach cartridge is very neglected. Maybe I should make your parents a card,too!
Raquel said…
LOVE everything about this card... and my family cruise a lot so this was a great card to see
P.G. Lamb said…
Sheri, this card is so much fun! It also has the added glamor from the sparkly elements. Love it!

Popular Posts