Amazing Paper Graces October Kit

The team at JustRite Papercraft has been showing off some creations from the latest Becca Feeken's Amazing Paper Graces Kit for October yesterday and today! The kit actually includes all the elements to create 2 full projects with detailed instructions. This kit contains full color instructions to make a vintage spool box as a gift item including six different colors of seam binding for winding on spools and paper for the spool toppers. These are a great addition to September's kit (which is still available in limited quantities)!

I chose a JustRite background stamp called Grandma's Attic to go with Becca's set.  The two were just meant for each other!! LOL
I wanted to give a very vintage feel to this card so I chose several neutral colors.  I started by stamping the background in Memento Rich Cocoa and inking the edges in Ranger Distress Inks Antique Linen and Walnut Stain.  The button at the bottom was created by stamping one of the button images on kraft cardstock and then accenting with my COPICs.  I then stacked several circles and glued directly to each other to add dimension.
The sentiment was created by cutting the smaller label shape and then stamping the accent in four places in brown ink onto kraft paper before embossing in my Grand Calibur machine.  I stamped the background of the sentiment with the other button image with Antique Linen in the center and Walnut Stain on the edges to give it an aged look.  The sentiment was stamped in brown first but I noticed it didn't stand out enough so I stamped again in black. That's why I LOVE these clear stamps because, even if you mess up, you can simply line up and stamp again....so simple!!

I hope I have given you some ideas for using Becca's October Kit. You can get more inspiration from the team listed below.

Comments

Marge said…
I agree that this BG stamp and Becca's kit are the perfect marriage of shabby chic at it's finest! Just LOVE how you dressed up this BG stamp with a monochromatic vintage feel!!!
P.G. Lamb said…
Sheri, this is absolutely gorgeous! The papers, your embellishments and the way you highlighted the stamp are such beautiful interpretations of "vintage".

Popular Posts