JustRite Friday Challenge #083 - "Three's Company"

I am having a great time hosting the JustRite Friday Challenges! I hope you will take time to join in for fun AND a chance to receive some great stamps in the process!
For JustRite Friday Challenge #083, I am asking you to create a project using at least 3 coordinating patterns! I actually got FOUR patterns in this small shaped card!! This was very fun finding all those papers to go together!!
I started by cutting a Grand Scalloped Circle in cream paper. Next, I chose one of my 6" x 6" paper pad collections from My Mind's Eye and cut with Spellbinders Grand Circle. Picking patterns from a single collection is SO SIMPLE! (They do all the hard work for you!) I chose a sentiment from the JustRite September Release in the Lace Medallion Labels clear set and surrounded it with a tag element from Antique Autumn Tags One. These were stamped directly on the green striped paper.

Supplies:
Stamps: JustRite CR-03875 Antique Autumn Tags OneCR-03905 Lace Medallion Labels
Paper: My Mind's Eye Lost & Found Rosy 6" x 6"
Dies: Spellbinders Fancy Tags Two
Ink:
 TS-01115 Momento Tuxedo Black

Accessories: silk ribbon from Stamp Simply Ribbon Store,crocheted lace,Want2Scrap Fancy Tags Two NestaboardWant2Scrap Fancy Tags Two Nestabling

Comments

Marge said…
Oh, Hello -- how CUTE is this?!!! I LOVE using/mixing patterns and the 6-inch pads are totally AWESOME for this -- your card is a perfect example! LOVE your Antique Autumn Tag stamped on PP and backed with black bling!!!
Sadie said…
Oh what a cute little HELLO card!! I think the colours are perfect. Love the embellishing too!
Sandy Palmer said…
It is amazing how you came up with this wonderful scalloped card! Thank you for always showing us examples to get our juices flowing! Love how your black bling brought this card to life!

Popular Posts