JustRite Papercraft April Release - Garden Tools & Quilted Circles Background

I already showed one card with today's release for Challenge #118 over at JustRite Inspiration,but I have another card using today's release of Garden Tools clear stamps. I used the set to make my own custom designer paper.
I chose a fun polka dot paper and then cut a 2.5" strip of white cardstock to size and started stamping lady bugs and flowers to I got the desired effect. I colored with Spectrum Noir markers. This one was SO EASY!



I didn't use any dies or cut files for this one but you could do this same idea with overlapping images for the new Masking Technique Challenge (*hint*hint)


Be sure to visit the rest of the team too!

Sheri Holt --> you are here

Comments

Pattie J. said…
busy love bugs, with bright colors, love the idea.

Popular Posts