The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - May Your Days Be Merry

I have another holiday card to share today over at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store blog. I just LOVE this paper pad from Simple Stories DIY Christmas 6" x 6" paper! It even has several prints that you can use ALL YEAR - what a great deal!!
I chose 4 different prints (a great way to use up some scraps). I hand cut 3 into pennant flags and heat embossed a white sentiment onto black black cardstock for a nice chalkboard effect.  I wanted to add a button to my bows but since I recently moved my craft room I couldn't find them yet. 



SUPPLIES:
Paper: Simple Stories DIY Christmas 6" x 6" paper, green & black cardstock from stash

***************

Be sure to stop by Sharon's BLOG to check out all new products at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and for more inspiration. See ya next Tuesday!!

Comments

Marge said…
LOVE that pretty paper too and can totally see how it could be used year-round! Certainly made for a lovely creation today!!! ;)

Popular Posts