The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Another Simple Birthday Card

I have another birthday card to share today over at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store blog.
I love this paper and I think this one would make a great masculine card and perfect for mailing. Although, it would be great for anyone - don't ya think?

I just LOVE that cork!

SUPPLIES:
Paper: Kaisercraft Pickled Pear paper, cream & black cardstock from stash

***************

Be sure to stop by Sharon's BLOG to check out all new products at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and for more inspiration. See ya next Tuesday!!

Comments

Marge said…
Hey, Sheri, this caught my eye on Blogger because I always NEED guy card ideas for the end of year birthday craziness in our family! LOVE this and agree it would be fabulous for those hard-to-make guy cards!!! TFS!!!

Popular Posts