The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Merry & Bright

I have another Christmas card to share today over at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store blog using only papers from Simple Stories DIY Christmas 6" x 6" paper pad. It just can't get any easier!!
First, I chose a paper with the Merry & Bright sentiment at the bottom and cut to size. Next, I picked 2 more coordinating prints and added a bow.


SUPPLIES:
Paper: Simple Stories DIY Christmas 6" x 6" paper pad
Accessories: Seam BindingBaker's TwineScor-Tape

***************

Be sure to stop by Sharon's BLOG to check out all new products at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and for more inspiration. See ya next Tuesday!!

Comments

Kristi said…
Gorgeous, Sheri! I live the papers you used! Love the stripes and dot together!
Kristi said…
I mean *love* haha
BJ Searcy said…
So Elegant, Sheri. Love the layout, the colors and the stripes & dots. Just beautiful.

Popular Posts