JustRite Papercraft April Release - Furry Friends

This is the final day of our April Release over at JustRite Inspiration and we have another pet themed stamp set to share called Furry Friends.
Wouldn't this be a great gift to give someone when they get a new puppy! It's a simple ziploc bag filled with dog treats and a stamped treat topper to coordinate with the card. I wish someone would've given something like this to me when I got one of my fur babies!
The shaped stamps are meant to be used as charms but I decided to cover up the "hole" with a sequin. There are SO many great sentiments in this set!



Don't forget the rest of the team!

Sheri Holt --> you are here

Comments

Sandra said…
Adorable card and topper. I think this stamp set could be used on layouts, as tags on a gift to a fur baby, or on the Christmas stocking as a tag for a fur baby's stocking. So many possibilities.

Popular Posts