My Sheri Crafts Challenge #158 - Splish Splash

This week, it was my turn to pick the theme over at My Sheri Crafts Challenge and I thought this one would be a FUN one! All you need to do is create a card or project with a water theme and then link it up. I originally had something completely different in mind but when I saw this image from Cricut Lite Fun in the Sun -- I just went with it!
Don't you just LOVE this Cricut image?!?!?!?
I added a few accents with my Copic markers and some Stickles. The sentiment is from Cricut Just Because Cards cartridge.

Comments

Melissa said…
OMGoodness, she is so cute, I thought about doin this girl too, better at least cut it out before my subscription is over, too cute!!!
Glenda said…
Wow! A wonderful Cricut card! Love the little girl and the Copic accents and Stickles are great detail!

Glenda
Sandy Palmer said…
Ok Sheri, she really put a smile on my face! How fun!!!!!!! Love it all!!!!!!!!!!!
You know you always make my day when you play along with us! :)
Hugs,
sandy.
Sue Crease said…
sheri, love it when you join in. Your card is fantastic and I love her chubby knees.
Sue
P.G. Lamb said…
This is such a fun card, Sheri! I love that cut!
Raquel said…
Love this card, Sheri! And yes, I absolutely love that cut. It's hilarious but so cute! Great colors too

Popular Posts