The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - You Are My Sunshine

I have another easy card to share over at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store blog today using one of my favorite border dies - Spellbinders Scalloped Borders Two!
There are so many ways to use this set. The possibilities are endless! I cut a 3.75" x 5.5" strip and lined up the dies to cut one side and then the other.

Supplies:
Paper: Kaisercraft Tropical Punch w/ punch out label sentiment
Dies: Spellbinders Scalloped Borders Two die
Ribbon: Seam Binding
Flowers: Petaloo Botanica Minis
Accessories: 3D Foam Adhesive SquaresScor-Tape

***************

Be sure to stop by Sharon's BLOG to check out all new products at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and for more inspiration. See ya next Tuesday!!

Comments

Kristi said…
Gorgeous card, Sheri! I love how you used the border die!♥
wannabcre8tive said…
A beauitful card, I love the colors.

Popular Posts