The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Great Joy!

It's Christmas in July over at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store blog today! I have a non-traditional card using shades of blue.
I love this angel! I accented it with my Copics but I think it would look good colored with almost any medium. I also think it could work for a christening card. It could be any color!

This sentiment is great for the inside too! It's never too late to start your Christmas cards!!

Supplies:
Dies: Spellbinders Oval Bliss dieSpellbinders Pierced Ovals die
Embossing: Spellbinders Whimsy M-Bossabilities folder
Stamps: JustRite Great Joy clear stamps
Ribbon: 1/2" Wrinkled Ribbon
Accessories: 3D Foam Adhesive SquaresScor-TapeDelicata Silvery Shimmer InkMemento Tuxedo Black InkMemento Summer Sky InkKaisercraft Adhesive Pearls

***************

Be sure to stop by Sharon's BLOG to check out all new products at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and for more inspiration. See ya next Tuesday!!


Comments

Popular Posts