The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Kaisercraft Telegraph Road

Today I have TWO cards to share for The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store blog using Kaisercraft Telegraph Road 6.5" paper with it's coordinating Kaisercraft Telegraph Road Collectables die cut kit.
The papers are so GORGEOUS and the kit makes it so simple to put together a card quickly!
For my first card, I used 3 of the rose cutouts and a few other elements. The sentiments are already there -- no stamping -- no fuss! Just some tape and foam squares so it's all good for mailing too!!
For the second card, I chose this paper that had several patterns combined onto one sheet. All I did was stack some elements and cut the tabs to different lengths for the corner.
What a great way to cheer someone up no matter the occasion!

Supplies:
Kaisercraft Telegraph Road 6.5" paper
Kaisercraft Telegraph Road Collectables
Melissa Frances Paper Doily
3D Foam Adhesive Squares
Scor-Tape

***************

Be sure to check back here next Tuesday when I will have another inspiration piece for you!

Comments

Popular Posts