The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Peace, Love, Joy

This may be my final Christmas card for this season over at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store blog but you still have time to order supplies and get yours out!

I just LOVE this Spellbinders Fancy Shining Star D-Lites die! I think it would be great for a birthday too. (I just might do that in a few weeks)
Super quick and easy - the sentiment was cut from one of the papers!


Supplies:
Simple Stories Claus & Co.
Spellbinders Fancy Shining Star D-Lites die
Spellbinders Craft Foil - Jewel Tones
3D Foam Adhesive Squares
Scor-Tape

***************

Be sure to check back here next Tuesday when I will have another inspiration piece for you!

Comments

BJ Searcy said…
Hi Sheri, Love your card. That shining star is beautiful, with that background. Love your colors.

Popular Posts