The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Let Us Rejoice

I am squeezing in another card with one of Sharon's NEW stamps over at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store blog today!
I think this sentiment would be great for a baptism, christening or even a Christmas card as well!! Don't you think??
I just LOVE this Authentique Springtime paper - the colors are SO FUN!! It's not too late to hop over to the store and pick up those last minute Easter supplies.

Supplies:
Authentique Springtime 6" paper
Stamp Simply Ribbon Store Easter clear stamps
JustRite Stitched Oval & Vine die
Spellbinders Filigree Cross D-Lite die
Seam Binding Ribbon
Kaisercraft Mini Paper Blooms
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Foam Strips
Scor-Tape

***************
Be sure to check back here later in the week when I will have more Easter inspiration for you!

Comments

Aleksandra said…
Sheri this card is gorgeous! I love the colors!

Have a great day!
Aleksandra

Popular Posts