MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #179 - Mother's Day Flowers

Today we are challenging everyone to create a Mother's Day card with lots of flowers and link it up over at My Sheri Crafts Challenge! I finally jumped on the bandwagon and ordered some Altenew layered stamps and I LOVE THEM! This is my first card made using Peony Bouquet stamps so far.
I need to practice a bit to get these lined up better but having my new MISTI mini stamp positioner really came in handy too! The 3D little pink dots are NUVO Crystal Drops - they are too cool!
This is all done by layering Memento inks with several stamps -- no coloring involved here. Isn't it AWESOME!?!

Comments

Sandy Palmer said…
Sheri, yay, you joined us again! :) I really LOVE this card! Oh my gosh, I can't believe you can layer Memento inks like that! Amazing! I love, love the polka dot background! :)It really pops the image! just wonderful!
Hugs,
Sandy.
Jean Bullock said…
Gorgeous card. Love the paper choices and layering and the coloring is fabulous. Great job.
Sue Crease said…
Sheri,
Beautiful card, I just love its brightness. Great layout too.
Sue
Sarah said…
Beautiful Sheri! I've really got to learn to color like you and Peachy!

Popular Posts