The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Another Altenew card

WOW! Three posts in one week!!! Well, I just adore playing with these stamps and the combinations are endless to create your own unique look with these stamps. So, I have another card to share over at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store blog featuring Altenew Botanical Garden clear stamps and Stamp Simply Blessing & Beatitudes 1 clear stamps.
I had a little coloring time this past weekend and that always makes me happy! I used my COPIC markers for this one. I can never decide what color to stamp those tiny stems but this time I used green instead of black.

Supplies:
Altenew Botanical Garden clear stamps
Stamp Simply Blessing & Beatitudes 1 clear stamps
JustRite Stitched A2 Banners & Rectangles die
Prima Sunny Days 6" paper (Prima Summer Bundle)
Kaisercraft Adhesive Rhinestones
Kaisercraft Sparklets Rhinestones
Memento Tuxedo Black & Pear Tart Ink
Foam Strips
Scor-Tape

***************

Be sure to check back Tuesday for more inspiration!
#stampsimply
#Altenew

Comments

Teresa Doyle said…
Very pretty card Sheri! I love how you coloured this and I love that you did the stems in green. Very nice. I am JUST starting to build my Copic collection. I am trying to learn the art of colouring with them but its hard when you don't have much to work with. I have a LONG way to go before I get THIS good! TFS!

Popular Posts