MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE #190 - Travel

This week Glenda chose a travel theme over at MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE. All you need to do is create a card/project representing a mode of travel..car, truck, boat, plane, bike, etc. 
I created this birthday card for my boss who is an avid cyclist. I found the perfect digital image called On Your Bike from Just Inklined. They have some GREAT images!!
I used some scraps of paper I had from the discontinued DCWV Green Tea pad and colored to match with my COPICs. Next, I added a couple gears cut from Spellbinders Sprightly Sprockets die set.

Comments

Sue Crease said…
Great to see you joining in again. This is such a great card love the colours you have chosen so cycle friendly as they love bright zingy clothing to be seen in. Great layout too,
Sue
Raquel said…
Sheri, this card is awesome! This hits home for me with all my cycling friends and hubby. I love the image and the colors are so vibrant. So clean too! The addition of the gears was a perfect touch
Glenda said…
Great looking card! Love the image and the wonderful papers! Your boss should love this card!

Hugs!
Glenda

Popular Posts