The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Sugar Plum

Well it's Tuesday again and I have another simple Christmas card to share over at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store blog today. I just love these colors in My Mind's Eye Sugar Plum -- they are so fun and unexpected!
Presents are so easy to make - I just cut some scraps of paper to make the box and lid then popped them up with foam adhesive squares for dimension. The glitter in the paper gives lots of sparkle too!
Such a quick and easy festive card that would be great in ANY color and a great way to use up some scraps.

Supplies:
Stamp Simply Ribbon Store Jesus clear stamps
My Mind's Eye Sugar Plum 6" paper
Spellbinders D-Lite Fancy Party Bow die
Spellbinders Pierced Rectangle die
Memento Tuxedo Black ink
Foam Adhesive Squares
Scor-Tape

Be sure to check back Tuesday for more inspiration!
#stampsimply

Comments

Popular Posts