The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Rejoice & Be Glad

I have a home decor project to share over at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store blog today.
I used Spellbinders Premium Craft Foil embossed with the Spellbinders 3D M-Bossabilities Oval Accent folder. After running through my Grand Calibur, I lightly sanding the embossed portions to bring out the silver underneath.
I cut an oval in the center to show the sentiment stamped on white cardstock behind the foil. This is a great reminder don't you think?

Supplies:
Spellbinders 3D M-Bossabilities Oval Accent folder
Spellbinders Classic Ovals Small die
JustRite Rejoice & Be Glad clear stamps
Spellbinders Premium Craft Foils - Jewel Tones
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Sanding Block
5" x 7" black frame

Be sure to check back Tuesday for more inspiration!

#stampsimply

Comments

Popular Posts