Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Roses Are Red

Today I am sharing another card over at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store blog featuring the Stamp Simply Clear Stamps Thinking of You Rose stamp & die combo.
Sometimes I am simply inspired by a piece of beautiful printed paper and work my entire card around it. In this case, this rose paper was just the thing to pair with Sharon's rose stamp and die.
I colored the gorgeous rose stamp with my Copics after I cut it with the matching die. I tried to match the coloring in the paper. The beautiful sentiment from John 14:27 was a perfect compliment.

Supplies:
Stamp Simply Clear Stamps Thinking of You Rose stamp & die combo
Simple Stories Vintage Blessings 6 x 8" paper
Spellbinders Celebrations Pierced Ovals die
Spellbinders A2 Divine Eloquence die
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Foam Adhesive Squares
Scor-Tape

You can find all these supplies and more at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. Check it out here: http://stampsimply.com/shop
#stampsimply
#stampsimplyclearstamps

Comments

Popular Posts