Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - You Are So Beautiful

I want to share a card I made today using a great sentiment from Stamp Simply Farmhouse Simple Sentiments clear stamps with some layering stamps in beautiful pastel colors from Altenew Watercolor Wonders.
I think is one of my favorite sets because there is a lot of room for error and it still comes out great! I always love the watercolor look but don't like the mess so these are perfect for me. I kept it flat for mailing - no flowers or ribbon or enamel dots for this one.
This sentiment is so feminine and dainty and I love it so much. The Farmhouse Simple Sentiments set is a definite must-have!!

Supplies:
Stamp Simply Farmhouse Simple Sentiments clear stamps
JustRite A2 Stitched Banners & Rectangles
Altenew Watercolor Wonders clear stamps
Altenew Cube Ink - Red Cosmos & Sea Shore (Warm & Cozy for centers)
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Tombow Mono Glue
Scor-Tape

You can find all these supplies and more at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. Check it out here: http://stampsimply.com/shop
#stampsimply

Comments

Scrapper69 said…
So beautiful Sheri! I love the font on the word beautiful! So elegant.

Theresa

Popular Posts