Stamp Simply - Farmhouse Christmas Tags

Today I am sharing one of the new Fall 2018 release stamp sets over at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and I am beyond thrilled with these super easy gift tags I created with the Stamp Simply Farmhouse Christmas clear stamps set! All of these images are in ONE set:
I stamped mine in 2 colors but they could easily be done in any number of color combinations. They're so easy I may whip up some extras to give out as gift sets.
I die cut the different tags with Spellbinders Christmas Tag Set die and added little Jingle Bells and some Burlap String.
These will look great under the tree this year!
Supplies:
Stamp Simply Farmhouse Christmas clear stamps
Spellbinders Christmas Tag Set die
May Arts Burlap String
May Arts 1.5" Grosgrain Stripe ribbon (for package)
Jingle Bells - Silver
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, Memento Cottage Ivy ink

I will be back this evening with another new release set so be sure to stop back by.

You can find all these supplies and more at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. Check it out here: http://stampsimply.com/shop
#stampsimply

Comments

Popular Posts