Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Get Well Card Trio

Today, over at the Stamp Simply blog, I have a trio of Get Well cards to share featuring Stamp Simply Get Well Tulip clear stamps and gorgeous papers from Simple Stories Faith collection.
It seems there is always a need this time of year for get well cards and I thought I would make a few extras to have on hand when I need them. These papers are just the thing to get someone cheered up too - I love all their fun vibrant colors!! Here are a few individual pics of each card:


All these from ONE stamp set - how AWESOME is that?! 

Supplies:
Stamp Simply Get Well Tulip clear stamps
Stamp Simply Fishtail Sentiment Banners dies
JustRite Stitched Oval & Vine dies
Simple Stories Faith 6" x 8" paper
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Foam Adhesive Squares
Tombow Mono Glue
Scor-Tape
You can find all these supplies and more at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. Check it out here: http://stampsimply.com/shop
#stampsimply

Comments

Scrapper69 said…
Your cards are so pretty! I love the Simple Story Paper collection you used... Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Theresa

Popular Posts