Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - A Grateful Heart

I have another Valentine card using papers from Simple Stories Simple Vintage Christmas over at the Stamp Simply blog today.
I just love the country feel of this one with the red plaid paper on a kraft card base! This one isn't just for Valentine's Day though. I just love these sentiments from Farmhouse Simple Sentiments in general!!
Sometimes I don't know when to stop with my design. That twine was just speaking to me and I couldn't leave it off. I think it adds to the country charm - how 'bout you?

Supplies:
Stamp Simply Farmhouse Simple Sentiments clear stamps
Stamp Simply Farmhouse Pierced Nested Hearts dies
Stamp Simply Fishtail Sentiment Banners die
Simple Stories Simple Vintage Christmas 6x8" paper
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Divine Twine Baker's Twine
Adhesive Enamel Dots
Foam Adhesive Squares
Scor-Tape

You can find all these supplies and more at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. Check it out here: http://stampsimply.com/shop
#stampsimply

Comments

Popular Posts