Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - One Cup At A Time

Today I have a great masculine coffee themed card to share over at the Stamp Simply blog featuring papers from Echo Park Coffee and a sentiment from Stamp Simply Coffee or Tea? clear stamps.
Masculine coffee card
Although I don't drink coffee, I just love these papers! Besides, you don't make cards for yourself, you're supposed to give to someone else.
Echo Park Coffee card
The chalkboard style sentiment was part of the papers but I added another from the stamp set on the largest Stamp Simply Fishtail Sentiment Banners die. I adore these patterns together! You'll be seeing quite of few from this paper pad in the near future I bet. This card looks fancy but it's just 1 stamp set, 1 die and gorgeous paper -- it couldn't be easier!

Supplies:

#stampsimply
#echoparkpaper
#stampsimplyclearstamps

Comments

Scrapper69 said…
That is such a COOL Card! Totally LOVE it Sheri!

Theresa

Popular Posts