Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Just A Little Note

Today I have a vibrant all occasion card over at the Stamp Simply blog featuring the Stamp Simply Floral Cluster - Spring Pansies clear stamp set, coordinating Stamp Simply Floral Cluster & Sprigs die and papers from Echo Park Forward With Faith.
 
If you follow me often, you know that I {LOVE} to mix pattern designer paper. And nothing makes me happier than a vibrant print and a checked paper together. It's the first thing I spot when looking through any new paper pad I get!
I thought the Spring Pansies Floral Cluster stamp & matching die set were the perfect compliment to this paper. What a nice way to brighten someone's day.

Supplies:
Stamp Simply Floral Cluster - Spring Pansies clear stamp set
Stamp Simply Floral Cluster & Sprigs die
Stamp Simply Fishtail Sentiment Banners dies
Echo Park Forward With Faith 6" paper
Spellbinders Hemstitch Ovals die
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
Adhesive Enamel Dots
Foam Adhesive Squares
Tombow Mono Glue
Scor-Tape
(colored with Copics)

You can find all these supplies and more at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. Check it out here: http://stampsimply.com/shop


#stampsimply

Comments

Judy Inukai said…
What a cheery card. It is sure to brighten the day of the recipient. I'm not always brave enough to mix patterns this way, but it really makes an impact. Thanks for the inspiration.
Scrapper69 said…
Beautiful coloring of those flowers. Such a lovely card.

Theresa

Popular Posts