Amazing Paper Grace June 2020 Die of the Month

I just adore this month's Amazing Paper Grace June 2020 Die of the Month called A2 Snip It Grid and Calendar Creator. It is SO versatile that it comes with a full lower case alphabet & numbers and can even coordinate with upper case alphabet from the Amazing Paper Grace October 2019 Die of the Month called One Kind Word like I used in my BINGO birthday card.
This one is for my cousin who is turning 54 and I had to wait to post it until she received it. I circled the 54 with some classic circle dies and added the included banner with a stamp from Stamp Simply Farmhouse All Occasion Greetings clear stamps.

Spellbinders Supplies:
Other:
Bazzill Card Shoppe Heavyweight Cardstock, Foam Adhesive Squares, Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive, Stamp Simply Farmhouse All Occasion Greetings clear stamps, Echo Park Forward with Faith paper

This die is only available for a short time so click the link below to get it before it's gone!


#AmazingPaperGraceClubKit 
#SpellbindersClubKits 

Comments

TLady said…
SOOO CUTE & SOOO CREATIVE!!!! The PERFECT "vintage" flair to it too! There IS SOMETHING about Bingo Cards on Cards that I DO LOVE!!! LOL A SUPER JOB, Shari!!! ;)<3
Jean said…
This is just darling!

Popular Posts