Amazing Paper Grace July 2020 Die of the Month

Today I am sharing the Amazing Paper Grace July 2020 Die of the Month called Fanfare. It is a large intricate filigree die that can be used in lots of ways but I am showing something for my more beginner friends today.
APG Die of the Month
I used it as a statement piece on the front of my 5" x 6-3/4" card. I just love how romantic it is! It didn't really need much - just the main die cut and a couple accents on each side of the sentiment.
Amazing Paper Grace
This die set comes with flower dies but today I just used some I had previously purchased.


Spellbinders Supplies:
Other:
Bazzill Card Shoppe Heavyweight Cardstock, Foam Adhesive Squares, Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive, Simple Stories I Am paper, Quietfire Design sentiment stamp

This die is only available for a short time so click the link below to get it before it's gone!


#AmazingPaperGraceClubKit 
#SpellbindersClubKits 

Comments

Popular Posts