Amazing Paper Grace November 2020 Die of the Month

Today I am sharing a 3D card using the Amazing Paper Grace November 2020 Die of the Month called Popup 3D Vignette Poinsettia Sleigh - another fabulous Vignette style card that folds flat for mailing.

There are so many options of colors and styles for this little 3D sleigh but I went with a more casual masculine approach.
Everything you see here is included in this set - the poinsettias, the presents, the pine branches - I had so much fun creating this! I will admit that this one took me a while to create but it was well worth it!!

Have you started your holiday cards yet?

Spellbinders Supplies:
This die is only available for a short time so click the link below to get it before it's gone!


#AmazingPaperGraceClubKit 
#SpellbindersClubKits 
#NeverStopMaking

Comments

Popular Posts