Tonic Craft Kit #48 - Harvest Moon Affections

Today I am showing 3 versions of the Tonic Craft Kit called "Harvest Moon Affections" from super simple to a little more advanced (in my opinion). If you'd like to purchase this Tonic Craft Kit, you better hurry because they sell out fast!



This Tonic Craft Kit 48 - Harvest Moon Affections comes with tons of Tonic goodies like 36 dies, 21 stamps, sequins, Nuvo Drops, Nuvo Glimmer Paste, designer papers & more!

Card 1:
This is the easiest of the three cards today and has a more masculine feel. I started with a 4.5" square card base Next, I cut the main framed die in copper twice and layered them. I cut the frames down to be about 4" square and used the leftover inside the card. I simply stamped the sentiment inside one of the frames on the front and added a strip of paper with 3 drops of Nuvo Malted Milk Crystal Drops. 

Card 2:
This one is super girlie with pearl, gold glitter and pink mirror cardstock. Because my last card took SO MANY cuts to create, I was left with an abundance of pieces. I used only solid pieces for this one - EXCEPT for the sentiment die cut. And I added some silk ribbon from my own stash for this over-the-top card.

Card 3:
For this one, I cut SEVERAL layers to get all this dimension! The pink, copper, gold and burgundy papers look so rich together and I just didn't know when to quit adding elements. So, unlike my pink card above, I added additional diecut elements to each frame. I'm not gonna lie, this one took me ALL DAY but it was WORTH IT - don't ya think?

If you would like to be notified of future projects when I post them, be sure to subscribe to this blog (in the upper right corner) or Follow me on Instagram:  (https://www.instagram.com/myshericards). I would really love that! 💖 Also, I would love it if you would purchase any of your Tonic goodies using my link (at no additional cost to you) so that I may bring you more inspiration like this in the future! Just click this link: https://shrsl.com/31j80


Comments

Popular Posts