JustRite Papercraft July Release Day 4

Announcing two more great stamp sets for you today PLUS a little "Before and After" of today's card!  I hope everyone had a great Independence Day!  Here are the images for Just Because Vintage Labels & Ever After Antique Labels One:




I couldn't wait to color the beautiful floral label in the  Just Because Vintage Labels set!  I started out by picking the colors of my flowers and then worked from there.  The first example is very bold and bright but I loved it!!  I used the Chevron Stripe Background stamped in purple ink.
While this is a very striking card in person, it may not be the best idea for print??  Since we were working on the catalog for Summer CHA, I toned it down a bit and added another stamped sentiment.  I made it into a shaped card using Grand Labels One and stamping the background with Heart Scroll Background.
Which do YOU like better??  Leave me comment and let me know!

Be sure to stop by the rest of the team's blogs:

Comments

Marge said…
First of all, HUGE CONGRATS on your Christmas card making the cover of the CHA catalog for 2012! YAY -- you deserve it for all your hard work!!!
I honestly LOVE both these different looks; it's amazing what a change in BG, colors, trims can do to the very identical focal image!!! They're BOTH FABULOUS!!!

Popular Posts