JustRite Papercraft July Release Day 1

We have another great release hop this week so you will want to follow me and the rest of the team to keep up with all the great inspiration we have in store for you ALL WEEK!  Today we are introducing Noel Christmas Ornaments clear set.
CR03805 Noel Christmas Ornaments

These coordinate with the 2010, 2011 & 2012 Spellbinders Heirloom Ornaments dies PLUS JustRite Oval & Nested Medallions dies.  I chose two of the medallion shapes along with the Snowfall Background.
Peace card1
I stamped the snowfall background with my VersaMark Watermark pad and then clear heat embossed on white paper.  After that, I trimmed the image and started daubing the non-embossed areas with Momento Danube Blue until it was completely covered.  I think it is SO MUCH easier than trying to emboss white onto a dark colored paper.  I added several rhinestones to the snowflakes for extra shine.
Peace

I stamped the larger Oval Medallion image and the sentiment in the same Danube Blue and the smaller image in Momento Summer Sky.  I also layered with Spellbinders Beaded Ovals and Floral Ovals.

Please be sure to visit the rest of the team!



Comments

Marge said…
What a wonderful winterland to behold (especially after my 2-mile walk in our sultry monsoon morning heat here in the desert SW). I feel cooler already!!! LOVE your pretty snow-embossed BG, all the sparkle and that beautifully-layered focal sentiment! Sooo pretty!!!
Earline said…
How beautiful just love the colors you use on this card

Popular Posts