JustRite Papercraft July Release Day 2

It's Day 2 of the July Release at JustRite Inspiration and we have 2 more great Christmas stamps for you today....including the new Holly Background that I couldn't WAIT to color!!!
I started by stamping this festive background in Momento Tuxedo Black ink and coloring with my COPICs. Next, I cut out the center portion of the lace only and stamped over a scrap that I had already stamped with Shabby Music Background.

I chose to showcase some of the ornaments from Last Year's collection and stamped various ornaments from Deck the Halls cling and Merry & Bright cling sets and cut them out with the coordinating Spellbinders Heirloom Ornaments dies from 2010 and 2011.  

The other stamp set we are introducing is Christmas Miracle Ornaments.  

I made a simple tag with one of the ornaments and sentiments and cutting with the coordinating Spellbinders die.  This would be the perfect addition to ANY gift!

Be sure to visit the rest of the team!

Comments

Glenda said…
Beautiful card and tag! Love the holly background stamp!
Glenda
Marge said…
This is just exquisite, Sheri, with that detailed holly BG stamp and your soft music BG behind those gorgeous ornaments!!! Beautifully festive!
Auntie Em said…
Your card is lovely. No wonder you couldn't wait to get colourng this pretty stamp set. I really like how you did the little tag. They will be so pretty on your presents! :)
Sandy Palmer said…
This background with the ornaments is awesome Sheri! I just LOVE IT!!!

Popular Posts