JustRite Papercraft July Release Day 5

This is our last day of July Releases at JustRite Inspiration....I hope you have enjoyed all the wonderful projects the team has created for this release! Today I am showing you With Gratitude Antique Labels One along with the coordinating Antique Labels One dies.

This stamp set is perfect for just about ANY occasion!!  I whipped up this quick Thank You card to share with you today!
I just LOVE this color combo and when I saw this scrap of paper, I knew it would be the backdrop for my card!  I stamped pink ink onto kraft for my label and layered with a doily and Spellbinders Lacey Ovals.  The yummy pink ribbon is Wrinkle Ribbon from the Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.  Here's a close-up of all the amazing details, including that Tim Holtz button!
Be sure to visit the other blogs and leave them some love!



Comments

Marge said…
Your card is proof that a 'scrap' can truly be turned into a GORGEOUS card -- WOW!!! LOVE these new stamps/die shapes!!!

Popular Posts