JustRite Papercraft June Release Day 1

Fasten your seat belts because we are kicking off the new June Release over at JustRite Inspiration! We are in full swing getting ready for the big CHA catalog and all the little JustRite elves are working overtime! Today, I am showing you a new clear set - Let Your Soul Sing:
This one just makes me smile! I decided to create a shaped card using Spellbinders Grand Big Scalloped Circles, Lacey Circles and Standard Circles Large.
I strategically inked up the smaller branch image and the bird nest. Afterwards, I accented with my COPIC markers. I didn't want to cover up the image with a label so I simply stamped the sentiment directly onto the image. The ribbon is from Stamp Simply Ribbon Store. I can think of SO MANY possibilities for this set! 

Be sure to visit the rest of the team and see the the wonderful inspiration they have for you!

Debbie Olson
Eva Dobilas
Darsie Bruno
Heidi Blankenship
Michele Kovack
Marisa Job
Barb Schram
Angela Barkhouse
Margie Higuchi
Kathy Jones

Comments

Marge said…
Awww, what a SWEET card -- reminds me of hearing little birds chirping in the early morning calm!
The stamp set and your card both make me smile!

I can't wait to see what you post tomorrow!

Popular Posts