JustRite Papercraft June Release Day 2

It's Day 2 of our June Release over at JustRite Inspiration and I have a great Get Well gift set to show you featuring Chicken Soup Labels Four cling set that coordinates with Spellbinders Labels Four dies:
I had already received this stamp set when I found this super cute ceramic mug with a spoon in the handle at Dollar General for $2 and knew it was destiny! I gathered some supplies and started tucking them in before wrapping it up. For the topper, I cut striped paper with Grand Labels Eleven and layered with a purple silk bow and the Chicken Soup image colored in shades of purple to match the mug.
I added a packet of soup, a package of Kleenex, cough drops, a small bottle of Advil PM and a really cute eye mask I found at the same store. Here's a look at the back of the package:
Isn't it ADORABLE! I even stamped a little circle to stick on top of the pill bottle! The ribbon is from Stamp Simply Ribbon Store.

It's the perfect gift to wish someone a speedy recovery!

The other set featured in today's release is Get Well Labels Twenty. Please visit my teammates for a look at what they have created with that set (and leave some love)!





Comments

Marge said…
Simply TOO CUTE for words -- I feel better already -- could have used this this very week -- LOL! But I'm feeling better today and really enjoying your FUN posts!!!
Sandy Palmer said…
Love this one as well! Love the black and white striped paper! It really goes well with the image! Ok, the beauty mask had me laughing, LOL! What a wonderful gift to give someone! :)
Shona said…
ADORABLE is right!! This is such a sweet get well gift, and that mask is so cute!

Popular Posts