Golf themed cards

My cousin asked me to do some golf themed cards for her to send to my nephew who is away at college on a golf scholarship. I used recycled 5 x 7 cards and envelopes I had bought on clearance somewhere and the Sports Mania cartridge for most the images.

This one I used the brown cricut marker to outline before I cut...

I used DS to size all the images the way I wanted...

Seems like this one is missing something??? I don't know....less is more for men's cards, right?!?

This one also used Plantin Schoolbook to weld the letters to the framed pic.

Comments

ColleenF said…
Sheri, I love your cards, they are very clean and sharp and I like that style.
Karla said…
I'm the cousin wanting the Golf Cards. I can't wait to get them. They're absolutely gorgeous and exactly what I was looking for. Your'e the best Cuz.

Popular Posts