Just Us Girls Challenge #40

This week I decided to join the "JUGS" Challenge.  They are having a JustRite week and you know "I LOVE MY JUSTRITES"!!!  I almost missed it but came across it while commenting on Stampin' Pam's card from the JustRite Friday Challenge.  Thanks Pam!  This was a sketch challenge....
I used an I-Top for the brads, embossed some black glossy paper from Ranger, my JustRite "Girl Time" stamp set and did this fun pink, black & white card for my friend who I haven't seen in a week. I had surgery last week and I'm still not quite up to par. It's been killing me to get downstairs and make cards! (Dr said "No stairs!") I have worked on them a little at a time (sorry doc...I had to?!?), but hope to be back to some kind of normal by next week!?! Hope you like it!? TFL!!

And to qualify again for JustRites Friday Challenge #25.......I added a sentiment on the inside!

Comments

Marge said…
Hey, GF, sorry I misspelled your name yesterday. :~( Blame it on our heat!!!
Your card is GORGEOUS -- always LOVE b/w/pink color combo!!! Working on a couple challenges myself; hope I make the deadlines!
Feel better FAST!!!
Computer froze when I tried first time to comment, so if you get 2, pick your fave & delete the other - LOL!!!
AKiteFlier said…
Gorgeous color pallet - so perfect for a GF. Glad you saw my JustRIte Friday challenge and came to JUGS. Thanks so much for playing along with Just Us Girls and JustRite this week. You did a lovely job with this sketch challenge. THose buttons are fab! We appreciate your participation and support. :-)
Kathryn B said…
Oh! I just love this! What a beautiful color combo! Love the black glossy paper and those buttons rock along with the ribbon! You put this together perfectly!

Thanks for playing along with Just us Girls this week!

Popular Posts