THINK PINK


There are a lot of challenges supporting Breast Cancer Awareness lately but only 2 that I chose to take part in.  The first and most important is the challenge on the Cricut Circle Blog.  It requires you to use at least 3 of the following:  pink, ruffles, scallops, flourishes, glitter or jewels.  Well I worked REALLY hard to come up with something using ALL 6!!  The winner gets a PINK EXPRESSION and 5 runner's up get a PINK JOURNEY cartridge...WOW...that would be so awesome to win!!  Anyway, I struggle with girly cards since I live in a house with all boys...(4 teenagers and my hubby) but I'm pretty happy with how it turned out??  I used Lacy Labels and Home Decor cartridges for the center oval.  The pink ribbon is a Cuttlebug die.
Can you see all the elements??  I used 2 shades of pink, a ruffled ribbon behind the center oval, scalloped edges, a flourish behind the oval, glitter on the center accent and butterflies and gems on the butterflies.  I also embossed the center with one of the 5 x 7 folders from my Romance bundle.
Here is the inside:
I am also entering this in The Cuttlebug Challenge.  They are giving away 2 cartridges!!

Comments

Marge said…
WOW, certainly looks like a winner to me; sooo pretty! Fabulous that you've got EVERY element included! Good LUCK!!!

Popular Posts