The Shabby Tea Room #87 - Shabby Thanksgiving

This week, over at THE SHABBY TEA ROOM, we are asking you to create a card/project using brown, yellow, neutrals and blue.  Here's my card:

I chose "A Little Birdie Told Me" from our sponsor this week:

I think I managed all the colors listed and I think this turned out REALLY cute!  The papers are from DCWV Linen Closet and they were perfect for this challenge!  I printed the image twice and colored the first image with my COPICs. Then, I colored only the flowers on the 2nd image and hand cut the flowers to pop onto the first image for dimension.

I have been trying to ink my edges a little darker so they show up in photos and I think I gave this a nice vintage look!

Don't forget to visit the other DT blogs listed below:





Comments

Debbie said…
I {heart} how you added the little birdie for a splash of blue - so clever! What a pretty little card - wonderful inspiration for the Tea Room this week :)
Marge said…
This is ADORABLE, Sheri -- LOVE it!!! Great colors and your papers are awesome!!!
Sherrie K. said…
This is fabulous! I LOVE the pretty paper, lovely doily and gorgeous image! Wow! Love this!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com
Maria said…
Stunning card, Sheri! Just love that little blue bird! Lovely doily, flowers, ribbon, and pearls, too!

Popular Posts