My Sheri Crafts Challenge #77 - New Things

This week it's all about "New Things" over at MY SHERI CRAFTS CHALLENGE!  The challenge is to include in your creation a NEW technique, NEW things got for Christmas, NEW NEW NEW!  I chose to use my new Cricut Imagine and Cricut Craft Room to create a card today.
I started with the Imagine More cartridge and selected the main image.  I didn't modify the image but I DID print an extra butterfly for dimension.
I will tell you that I have had MANY issues using CCR with the Imagine and it took SEVERAL tries before I got ONE good image to cut right.  The mat keeps spitting out before it cuts!  I know there are several people having this issue with Win7 and I am waiting for a fix to be announced soon.  Therefore, I ended up NOT using CCR for the border and cut directly on the Imagine.  I was a little disappointed that the holes in the scallop weren't as pictured and quite small so I took a hole punch and punched those by hand.  I also had to cut the additional butterfly out by hand from one of the images that never cut on previous attempts.  I will continue to determine work-arounds until these problems can be fixed.

Comments

Marge said…
Such a pretty card, Sheri, in spite of your cutting problems; know you'll figure those out! Love your pretty papers and that gorgeous bow!!!
Sandy Palmer said…
Gorgeous card Sheri! I especially love how you doubled the butterfly! Love those papers and bow too!
Hugs,
Sandy.
Unknown said…
Wow love your design and this card is just fabulous!!!!! All your embellishments are super!!!!! Wonderful job on this card!!!!!

Popular Posts