The Shabby Tea Room #97 - Gorgeous Gateaux

This week, over at THE SHABBY TEA ROOM, we are asking you to create a card/project using grey, lilac, pink, peach plus lace and a metal embellishment.  Here's my card:
I chose "Make It Snappy - Congratulations" from our sponsor this week:

I decided to get a wedding card done for my stash.  I always need one on hand and this image made it SO EASY!  It's hard to tell in the photo but I used glitter on the dress after I colored with my COPICs.  I just LOVE the way it makes it look just like a beaded gown!  Here is a different angle:

I used pink, peach and lilac colors in the flowers and topped it off with some diamond Stickles!  The soft pink background was embossed with my Cuttlebug.  SO PRETTY!
Don't forget to visit the other DT blogs listed below:

Comments

Popular Posts