The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store - Happy Father's Day!

It's Tuesday and I am sharing a FUN Father's Day card over at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store blog today! What Dad wouldn't want a handmade card!? It will be here sooner than you think so you better get over to the store and order your your supplies FAST!!
I embossed the Spellbinders Craft Foil and then sanded while still in the folder so the silver backing would shine through.  I love doing the Spellbinders Sprightly Sprockets die in Silver Mirror Paper! I cut them in black too to mix it up and add dimension.




SUPPLIES:
Paper: Silver Mirror Paper, Spellbinders Craft Foil - Precious Metals (Gunmetal), kraft, black & red card stock from stash
Stamps: JustRite Premium Labels clear stamps
Dies: JustRite Antique Labels One die, Spellbinders Sprightly Sprockets dieRibbon: 3/8" Grosgrain Stripes Ribbon
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black ink, Tim Holtz Distress Markers (for accenting the label)
Embossing Folder: 
Spellbinders Creative Cogs Embossing Folder

***************

Be sure to stop by Sharon's BLOG to check out all new products at The Stamp Simply Ribbon Store and for more inspiration. See ya next Tuesday!!


Comments

Sharon Johnson said…
FABULOUS card for Father's Day!

Popular Posts