JustRite Papercraft July Release - Signs of Christmas & Winter Wonder

Today I am sharing a bendy card over at JustRite Inspiration - it's 3D!! The stamps featured today are Signs of Christmas Clear Stamps & Winter Wonder Background Cling Stamp. I started by cutting bendy card - part in blue and the fence in brown. You can find the cut file in the Silhouette Online Store here: http://www.silhouetteonlinestore.com/?page=view-shape&id=53893

Next, I stamped the background with Winter Wonder and embossed the fence with a wood textured embossing folder. I used the JustRite SVG Cut File for Signs of Christmas to cut the images out that I chose to stamp and stamped accordingly. The Christmas trees are from Spellbinders last year.





Check out the rest of the team and come back tomorrow for more inspiration!

Comments

Blue Rose said…
Sheri,
Amazing card, just amazing. I love it! All the detail, it's awesome. Great, great, job.

Popular Posts