JustRite Papercraft July Release - Birthday Floral Vintage Labels Eight and Nine Clear Stamps

We are starting off 10 days of July Releases over at JustRite Inspiration with one of my FAVORITE new stamp sets called Birthday Floral Vintage Labels Eight and Nine Clear Stamps and the coordinating JustRite Vintage Labels Eight Die:
This label and sentiment are the perfect focal point for this fun and cheerful card. We have some great stamps coming up to coordinate with this die too and I think you will love it as much as I do! There are great flowers to color in this set too but I chose to keep this one simple and just let that label shine on its own.




Comments

nattyboots said…
I am just loving these stamps ,another very lovely card ,
Thank you all . x
Blue Rose said…
Sheri,
Beautiful card. Bright and happy...reminds me of the song "Happy." Love the colors, love the layering, just love everything about it. Great job.
Lagene said…
Beautiful card! Love these new dies & stamps!

Popular Posts