My Sheri Crafts Challenge #143 - Buntings & Banners

There is a FUN challenge going on over at My Sheri Crafts Challenge! All you need to do is create a card or project with any style banner element.

I created this banner for my new craft space I have been working on. I used Cricut Pretty Pennants cartridge for this banner with Cricut Alphabet for the letters. I hung it under the new upper cabinets in my craft room but I may change it up after I get a little more of my room completed. Each pennant measures approximately 4" x 5.5".


Comments

Sue Crease said…
Sheri, what a lovely bright addition to your craftroom. Great idea for people to copy.
Sue
Marge said…
Sooo CUTE, Sheri, and I KNEW the minute I saw this exactly where it was going to go!!! BEAUTIFUL and inspiring, I'm sure!!!
P.G. Lamb said…
Sheri, what a pretty pennant! I want one too!

Popular Posts